Tuesday 23 August 2011

Chaaaaanges

Hey hey :)

So, as you have probably noticed, I've been a bit lax with my posting frequency lately. I have few excuses -I'm just lazy. But I have decided to make a few changes. I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks so evidently won't be able to post at all, but when I get back I'll be doing things differently.

Whilst I did enjoy doing these past 2 books chapter by chapter, I've found it really difficult to find time to put together a good review every day. I know I'm in the holidays right now, but when term starts again I really want to focus on my studies because I'm aiming to get a First which I'll really need to work for... Yeah I can totally see that not happening, but I'll do my best. So I'm going to do less frequent posts, like before, but at the moment I'm thinking I'll just review each book as I finish. Don't worry, my course book list for next year stands at 39, so I won't be short of material! I don't want to stop doing this blog, but I've found that doing it so frequently has become a bit of a chore sometimes, so I hope that this will keep the posts fresh and interesting; maybe even with a few intelligent insights (PAH!) along the way.

So see you in September, when I shall be posting my overall review of Scorpia Rising!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment